2) Is a Market Crash Coming? The Dental Indicator Says Yes – Businessweek
3) IMF Report: Asian Crisis v. Europe’s Disaster
4) US highway funding is a hot mess, in 1 chart
5) ОтсельWith incomes up just 30x in those 76 years, the cost of a home has risen 70x, the cost of bacon has risen 100x, and the biggest of all, the cost of a Harvard education has risen 142x.
6) Austerity Tales: the Netherlands and Italy
8) “Duy, as does Sober Look…, uses the trope of the market “healing.” Markets are not alive. They do not heal. It’s like some kinda weird neo-liberal animism, except where “savages” think that spirits inhabit trees or streams, economists think they inhabit markets.”
Is There a Wage Growth Puzzle? Tim Duy